Search This Blog

Monday 26 April 2010

Oh what a life

Really pleased that the business is progressing to build. I have two regulars for dog walking, so busy dog walking around Bromborough, Bebington and Eastham Country Park. Bruce the Rotty is such a great dog and Bracken the Collie is a cheeky chap.



Cat sitting is becoming very popular as many are now prefering to leave their cats at home in their own environment rather that using catteries. I must say catteries did not suit my girls at all and Jasmine was terrified when she came out, so they are not something I would ever use again. I have had bookings from clients in Bromborough, Little Sutton and Wallasey.

The number of enquires are on the increase for Dog Walking and Cat Sitting. June is getting busy and already got a booking for November.

Having lots of good feedback, I'm meeting so many new people and their pets, its wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment