Search This Blog

Friday 30 April 2010

New Bookings



In the last week I've taken several bookings for Cat and Rabbit Sitting in Wallasey and Cat Sitting in Seacombe. Booked dog walking whilst the owners are on holiday for a German Shepherd in Bebington and a Boxer in Bromborough, the dogs will have someone staying with them but due to work committments they will need assistance with getting them exercised.

I've been contacted for quotes for cat and chicken sitting, dog walking in Ellesmere Port, cat sitting in Willaston and other jobs so my advertising is working.

One job I'm really excited about is a lady from Willaston is getting a lab puppy in June, so she needs me to do a couple of visits a day whilst she is being toilet trained and then from September she will need walking 3 times per week. A baby pup to look after, can't wait.

Will start posting photo's of my pet clients so I can share how lovely they all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment