Search This Blog

Friday 30 April 2010

Fabulous Feedback from Customers


A T of Chester

I have been fortunate enough to use the services of “Happy Tails Pet Care”.
I have no hesitation in recommending Hazel Cliffe, she is professional, friendly caring and totally honest.
I felt relaxed and confident knowing that not only was my pet being looked after but my property was secure.
On my return from holiday there was a detailed, friendly letter/report, along with my keys waiting for me.
I will most certainly use Hazel’s services again.


S L of Little Sutton

Many thanks for looking after my girls beautifully. I will definately book you again and recommend you to my friends.

J P of Bromborough

Dusty and Tabby say "Thanks very much" to Happy Tails Pet Care for looking after them so well again this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment