Search This Blog

Sunday 27 April 2014

Reference

I'm been walking Bryn for a while now but in June the family are moving to North Wales, so I will be saying fair well to my little friend. I'm going to have a hard time saying goodbye, you really get attached to the animals you care for. I have been given a reference from Zoe and Mike which I'd like to share.

Hazel has been walking our lurcher Bryn for two years now. Bryn was a very nervous rescue dog but Hazel is his bestfriend. Hazel takes him out for a fantastic walk and run each week day, where he has the time of his life. He always comes back to Hazel and even waits each morning, looking out of the window for her. I completely trust Hazel with Bryn and I am so glad we found her. She cares about Bryn so much and treats him like her own dog. I cannot recommend Hazel enough as a fantastic dog walker.
Zoe and Mike Lofts














Bryn with Freddie, they go out for walks 5 days per week. Freddie is going to miss Bryn so I'll be looking for a new friend for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment