Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Happy Tails Pet Care the beginning

Following redundancy at the bank, I thought what would I really want to do for a living, I needed to grasp the opportunity to do something I really wanted. Well animals won hands down, having had pets for many years and being a true animal lover, the ability to be able to work with them would be such a thrill.

So over the last few months I've set myself the task of setting up a Pet Care business. The thought of getting up each morning looking forward to going to work and never having that 'oh no' work feeling is going to be wonderful.

Had a great guy design my website, worked with Train 2000 and Wirralbiz and lots of thought of what services I wanted to provide and areas to be covered.

All went so quickly, website went live, advertising commenced and all the necessary paperwork sorted.

All I need now are clients and their lovely pets

No comments:

Post a Comment